Two-piece badge in the form of a cross, arms of the cross made in the shape of pennants in the regiment colors of white and red, made in enamel, on the obverse in the middle a mounted 27 pattern Polish national eagle, with a suspended on the neck Order of Virtuti Militari and date on the tail "1915". The reverse of the badge is smooth, visible 4 copper rivets used to attach the eagle. In the middle, a fixing post, threaded. No spinner. Condition as on photos, general wear and damaged enamel.
A badge made in Italy by Picchiani & Barlacchi in Florence (Firenze) for the 1st Regiment of Krechowiecki Lancers (Uhlans) who fought as part of the 2nd Polish Corps of General Anders.