World War One Polish eagle from a “Bartoszowe Drużyny” cocarde cap badge. Presented in the form of an eagle with spread wings and claws, the eagle head is crowned. The obverse has a clear struck die, partly preserved flat pin for attachment to the cocarde.
Polish Eagle used since 1912 to 1914 in the Bartoszów Teams, also worn later by the Polish Legions. Produced in Vienna by Brunder Schneider.
In the book by Tomasz Zawistowski "Polskie Orły do czapek w latach 1900-1917" a similar eagle appears on page 33 (il.25).